Tuesday 25 March 2014

Liebster Award and Nomination

I have been nominated for the Liebster  Award by my good friend Jess Cassillas, whose blog you can check out right here.
For those of you who do not know what the Liebster Award is actually about, here's the low down...

There are just three simple rules to follow in order to participate:

  • Post 11 facts about yourself

  • Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you

  • Nominate 11 bloggers for the award

And that's basically it folks! So I will be participating in this here little award for the first time since starting this blog.

liebster

11 Facts About Me:


* I am not a natural redhead but have always wanted to be one!

* I'm a coffee addict and am not allowed more than 4 cups a day!

* I have been battling depression for 4 years (I will win!)

* I am a massive Harry Potter fan, like most of my generation!

* I hope to make my blog my source of income one day.

* I am also an aspiring writer and am halfway through my first novel.

* I cannot play computer games to save my life... Ray Man was a fail.

* I totally nerd out when it comes to Serial Killers... They fascinate me!

* I still can't play my guitar after owning it for 6 years....

* My mum is my best friend and always will be.

* My idea of the perfect summer would be to have cookouts on the beach with my friends.


CAWWFEEE
CAWWFEEE

Jess's Questions!


1. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

2. What is your aim in life?

3. What is your favourite animal?

4. What Disney character would you be?

5. What is your favourite dessert?

6. Who is your favourite fictional character? Would they be your best friend?

7. Do you collect anything?

8. Who is your favourite actor/actress?

9. If you could have any three people at a dinner party alive or dead, fictional or real people who would it be?

10. What was your dream job as a child?

11. Apple or Samsung?



questions



The Answers


1. Bali, I have always wanted to experience the culture and check out the surfing.

2. To be happy. That to me is success and right now seems pretty far off.

3. Turtles!! I saw them in Greece as a child and even won a poetry competition by writing about them.

4. I would totally be Ariel. I love singing, I had her hair colour and I used to have fish... Life Ambition complete.

5. Everything! I have a killer sweet tooth but I always go back to Strawberry Pavlova.

6. This one is so hard!! Probably Jenny Lopez from the I Heart book series... I think we'd be great friends! :D

7. I do actually collect foreign coins and money. It's nerdy but I find them so interesting.

8. This one changes so often.. But there's always been something about Adrian Brody and Gillian Zinser that I love.

9.  James Dean, Michael MacIntyre and Ellie Goulding.

10. I wanted to be a Marine Biologist as a child... I was so normal.

11. Samsung!! My Galaxy S3 is my life and unlike the iPhone, the screen is big enough to see stuff on! ;)

turtle


My Nominations go to....


1. Lauren

2. Emily


4. Fatima

5. Stav

6. Sara

7. Lily


9. Soph


11. Caitlin


your turn


MY QUESTIONS


1. What is your life long goal?

2. What's your ultimate guilty pleasure?

3. If you could have any ability (super or not), what would it be?

4. What is your dream job?

5. If you could be a character in any book, which story would you choose?

6. Which famous person, dead or alive, would you love to have a drink in the pub with?

7. Fish and chips or Roast Dinner?

8. What is your go to sport of choice and why?

9. If you could compete at the next Olympics, what sport would you choose?

10. What 3 things could you never live without?

11. What inspired you to start your blog?


Good luck amigos!!
Good luck amigos!!

Well there you have it guys... my facts, answers, nominations and questions! Good luck filling out your Award!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment