Friday 7 March 2014

It's the Final Count Down!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me you didn't totally sing that title AND hum the guitar riff!! I knew it couldn't just be me that breaks out into song and the drop of a ... word. :P

So it's no real secret that I came to France for my year abroad, full of wonder, joy and high, high hopes... Which all came tumbling down roughly two months into my stay. This was mainly a mixture of the delightful young girls in Lyon, who take great pleasure in telling other girls they are fat. Regina George had nothing on these chicks! A little bit of homesickness (okay a lot of homesickness) and the fateful Halloween night out, where there were fisticuffs at dawn with some french guy over a lack of cigarettes! I'm not going to lie, it knocked me for six. I can hold my own when I know who I'm up against but some random drunk french guy? He could have been carrying anything so it wasn't worth the risk!

YESS!! Let's celebrate!
YESS!! Let's celebrate!



So of course I wanted to share the FABULOUS news that I actually only 100 days left in France before I come whizzing back home to my beloved England!!! :D

This summer I am going to have to work a lot because I have so many good things planned such as; theme park days, new hair do's, tattoos and learning to drive! So for me, I hope to spend two weeks at home chilling with family and friends before cracking on with working (hopefully) full-time!

I'm also going to save some pennies so that I can go on holiday when I graduate and go to a couple of festivals! Download and Global Gathering look AMAZING this year so I'm a bit gutted I've missed out but I will make up for it once I've graduated! :D

What are your plans for this summer? Are you counting down for something special, like a holiday or a big move? As always, I'd love to know in the comments! :)

Cate xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment