Saturday 24 November 2012

Holidays Are Coming!

We've pretty much all seen it on TV (except me, I had to youtube it because I don't own a TV at uni!) and Facebook was a flutter with status updates and video links... That's right; HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!! The Coca Cola advert is out and in a moment of festive madness I've come up with a sparky idea!
But, before I reveal all I shall tell you what has inspired me for the Magical Season!

 Aren't they amazing?!



My big sister made these for my tree!

Now we all know I'm a secret romantic (Shh don't tell everyone!) so I've come up with a BRILLIANT idea for December on the Blog! But first here are some festive frollicks....

My parents bought up a 6ft Christmas tree for me and a bag of decorative goodies too! I also bought some traditional Red and Gold decorations for the tree  with my man, who picked out some of the cutest little nativity decorations! :)

 Can you spot Baby Jesus?

I desperately want some Nut Crackers to go on my tree too but I've got to do my actual Christmas shopping first! :P

SO; on to the idea for December! I am going to do a sort of Advent Calendar on my blog, with a sappy Christmas Romance Story (only a short one don't worry!) on top of my normal posts! :) At the end of the Calendar I will reveal a Competition and a give away... All you will have to do is comment on the Blog, following the instructions of the competition! ;) ... I just haven't thought of what the competition will be yet, but it will be full of festive awesomeness with an AMAZING prize, so keep your eyes peeled! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment