Friday 8 February 2013

The Importance of Positivity

Last night I made the revelation that I'm going to start getting up at 5am. Now even I know it's a little on the bonkers side but I did get asked, why I was getting up so early when I should just utilise my time better and wake up later.





Put it simply here's a summary of my busiest day (and all the others are pretty similar):

Tuesday

5am: wake up

5.30: morning run and Abs routine

6.30: Prep and cook a clean breakfast

7am: Shower and get dressed

8.30: Washing up and tidying the house

9am: Work for a 3000 word Spanish project

10am: Pack my bags and walk to university

11am: Spanish Class

12-2pm: Gym and Lunch

2pm: French Class

3pm: Spanish Class

4pm: Spanish Project Class

5pm: French Grammar Class

6pm: Grab something quick and light to eat!

7pm: Take the Running club (that I'm President of) out for a run.

8pm: lock up the uni room and head home.

9pm: Eat a light meal I prepped at the weekend and shower

10pm: Get into a well deserved bed.

baby-sleeping_00424944



So you see it's not that I waste my time:

Between 5-9am, I'm usually working out doing some form of cardio or running. Between 9am- 6pm, I am either studying or in the gym. Between the hours of 6-10pm, I like to take care of myself by cooking clean, healthy meals that taste good or by having some form of personal hygeine! And on top of all this, being a grown up without a dishwasher or a maid, means I get to wash up and do housework too!

Not to mention that the hours of sleep a person gets before midnight are in actual fact, the best hours of sleep a human can have, quality-wise, which means the saying "Early to bed, Early to rise, Makes a Man, Healthy and Wealthy and Wise" really is, very true!

Juggling+Time

So, before you judge me for getting up and making THE MOST of my time from 5am, why don't you all ask yourselves if you got up a little earlier, then could you use that extra time a little more wisely to do something good for yourself? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment