Monday 19 September 2011

Go Team!

After my holiday, I was amazed that I only put on 2lbs!!! Shocker right?! So I put it down to all the swimming I was doing. So now I have a plan...




So now I am going to go swimming twice a week (hey H-Town pool is shockingly expensive; £5 for a swim) until I move to Uni where I am planning to join the volleyball team AND go swimming 3 times a week! I am so determined to get more toned and healthy! My first swim is going to be tomorrow morning and I am going to be out for at least an hour! It's going to be so good!

Anyway, last month I posted about The Single Girls To-Do List. Well it's probably about time I updated that list, don't you think? :)
1. Makeover:



  • Lose 7lbs

  • Get Hair cut

  • Have a wardrobe overhaul

2.
Get into University


3. Get a Tattoo

4
. Travel to ONE of these countries:



  • Colombia

  • Italy

  • Turkey

5. Get insanely drunk during the middle of the day in the pub with my best friends.


6.
Perform something daring!

7. Laugh More…

8. Redecorate my Bedroom

9.
New exercise regime

10. … show off my hotness

So in all not a bad start: 4/10 on my list completed and I'm getting my hair cut this week hopefully! Ahh and I have had half a wardrobe overhaul! :P It's going to be fun when I get to uni... honestly cannot wait now!

No comments:

Post a Comment