Monday 29 October 2012

Starting Over...

A new image is kind of like a New Start. So to kick what I hope to be a plan of "The Field of Dreams" ....

You remember way back when I told you about the field of dreams, well I'm taking the approach that if I think positively and take positive actions then I'll start seeing positive results! So here are some changes on the blog.....




♥ THE LOOK:

The overall image of the blog has changed. I like the clean-cut easy selection lay out. It's easier to find what post you're looking for-- no more scrolling!

♥ THE MERGER:

You may or may not remember SassyLassy Fashion Snaps, my half-hearted attempt at a fashion blog. Frankly, it's too difficult to keep up with a million different blogs SO, I shall be joining the 2 blogs!

♥ MORE UPDATES:

I will be blogging pretty much every single day (unless I'm on my death-bed, in which case I'll haunt my blog when I'm gone, though hopefully not for a good few years!)

♥ MORE OF ME:

I'm an opinionated, strong-willed person and I will not be sorry for what I say in my blogs. I will be putting what I think out there on various subjects and I am 100% entitled to do so... Feel free to comment contrasting views but don't be a child and throw abuse at me... Simply put; if you haven't got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all! ;)



Well I hope you will all be happy with the changes that are going to be taking place over the next couple of weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment