Wednesday 31 October 2012

Remember Remember...

So I'm going away this weekend to Kent for Bonfire Night in a town called Battle (apparently), set on the battlegrounds of Hastings 1066!

Image



Check out some more info here:

http://www.visitsoutheastengland.com/events/battle-bonfire-and-firework-display-p634861

Basically, it's a few friends heading to Kent to enjoy pretty sparkly things flying about in the sky! ;) I will get to buy sparklers and act like a child and generally just soak up the festival like atmosphere! :D
I am excited-- it will be so good to get away from life right now! I want nothing more than the good company of my friends, a bonfire and a few choice picture moments!

Along with going to see the fireworks, we are going to go Paint balling. I have never been paint balling, but I have heard that it HURTS! So yeah those choice picture moments will probably included me, sporting a rather attractive black eye (it could only ever happen to me!) or a limb in a cast! :P So please, feel free to wish me luck. Lots and lots of Luck...............................

Seriously though, it promises to be a good weekend and I promise that if I'm not in a body cast then I will post a review with LOTS of attractive pictures! ;)

1 comment:

  1. When I'm home I love fireworks night in Battle, one of the best parades in Sussex I think! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete