Wednesday 31 October 2012

Fashion Snaps: Bags and Bags of Goodies!

The word brings women across the globe to their knees. We love bags; Tote Bags, clutch bags, Weekend Bags, Shoulder Bags… You name it we LOVE bags!

I personally have a thing for most of Marc Jacobs handbags… SOOO pretty!
Now I love all of these bags… I love my bright colours so the Yellow Marc Jacobs is a must and the Red Proenza Schouler Bag is perfect to glam up any smart look as well as for adding colour to a casual outfit!

Now the Proenza Schouler Canvas Tote bag is gorgeous, with a subtle chic to it. The material gives it a softer look whilst the stripes and colours automatically send me straight to the beach: Picture soft golden sands, lapping waves, the warmth engulfing you as you look out at the sunset… *le sigh* yes, I get all that from one bag. Sad but true!

Work Ethics. This is serious stuff here people. The See By Chloe Poya Leather Tote is one of sophistication. This bag comes in black or brown (although I prefer the black) and adds an air of seriousness to the situation. It will fit in with any meeting, office or event that requires professionalism and sophistication.

Casual Babes. Oh yeah we’ve all had that “What bag do I use?” moment. Well, clearly us students who need a bag big enough to ram all our books  into should opt 100% for theHomework Tote by Anya Hindmarch, it’s casual but quirky and a fairly reasonable price (for a designer bag). For all you girls out there who live by the beach, love to travel or generally want a cute bag to fit all your stuff in then Anya Hindmarch’s Beach Tote is for you! Again, it’s big enough and quirky but also will send you to the above beach scene with just one glance. It’s casual and cool and makes you look stylish without a “try hard” image.

My personal favourites are the Marc Jacobs Too Hot to Handle (like me! –I kid you)yellow bag and The sophisticated Poya Leather Tote by Chloe. Which bags are your favourites dictating your purse at the moment? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hola! I've been following your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete