Tuesday 23 April 2013

Summer Summer Summer Time!!!

SO SPRING/SUMMER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!

Can you tell I'm excited? Can you, really?! :P I have indeed cracked out the shorts and am one to boogie on down with my amigos! I'm back at uni and after lots of revision at home *cough cough* I am ready to buckle down to some real exam prep!





So a few things that happened while I was away being very sensible and studying like a good student:

  • I made another video on YouTube!! :D It was for my amigo Cherry Wallis (check out her youtube page because she's awesome!) so have a look and try not to laugh at me too much!

http://youtu.be/BWaoVJZJCIY

  • So as you might have noticed my hair has this little thing going on right now: it looks like a pokemon!!! I have been christened as Cate-Mander! "Gotta Catch 'em All" guys! ;)

Cate-Mander, I choose you!!!
 Cate-Mander, I choose you!!!

  • My stunning cousin started a blog and I think you should all go and follow her because she is amazing!! She'll be posting about modelling, hair, make up and all things beauty! If you check out her "Things that Make Me Flourish" page you may even be able to spot some very sweet things about yours truly!! ;)
    Seriously though, she's beautiful and talented so go have a looksie! You'll see that we're pretty much the same but polar opposites: she loves girly vintange fashion, I love rocky alternative fashion... She loves tea, I love coffee and she's an awesome writer and I try to be! :P Essentially, you'll be missing out if you don't check her out! :)

What a Stunner!
What a Stunner!

  • Last but not least, I feel like I should tell you guys that whilst I've been very very quiet over the last month or so, it's possibly only going to get quieter! I've got exams right up until June and will be spending my days lurking in the library actually attempting to pass them! However, I've got some exciting projects coming up, so keep a weather eye out on the horizon!
I love you guys lots! Let me know what you've been up to while I was away by leaving me a comment, I will get back to you I promise! :)

Cate-Mander xx

No comments:

Post a Comment