Thursday 14 March 2013

Another Step Forward!


Things have been super crazy right now but look at who I stumbled across and what I've been inspired to get up to....


Sorry I've been super quiet the last three weeks, but things have been pretty tough. I've had a lot of stuff to deal with and a tonne of work to do at university so I've not had time to update you on life!
Lucky for you badasses, I have an exciting new project to show you!! :P
I have moved into the world of Vlogging and have had a couple of videos up on YouTube already!!


Basically, I got bored one day and can't actually remember how I came across the video but I stumbled across Emma Blackery on YouTube and thought she was brilliantly funny! From her page I found Cherry Wallis, who is a quirky, funny and lovely girl who posts the most random videos, that make me smile every week! From there I discovered a whole world of YouTubers who are brilliant at engaging their audience and coming up with random videos for us to watch. One of my favourite YouTubers is MusicalBethan who has some awesome original songs and some crazy videos to watch!

I was pretty nervous for my first 2 videos, as I'm really not used to just talking to a camera, but I hope you like them! :D Let me know what you'd like to see from me in a video and I'll see if I can get on it and post it in the next few weeks! If you liked my youtube page then comment on my videos, like them and Subscribe!! :)

http://youtu.be/E3gmkXQwSSI


http://youtu.be/bn764PYp4Tw

No comments:

Post a Comment