Thursday 27 December 2012

Turning 21 and Christmas Cheer

Yes the time has been and gone when I finally turned 21! I am now older, wiser and FAR more mature! So naturally, I threw a Disney themed birthday party (where my friends were too afraid to dress up... Except Pavan, who came as a dalmatian because she is full of awesomeness!) and drank plenty of Snowballs! :P

Me and some friends!
Me and some friends!



And then it was my actual birthday, which was lovely and from which I got some BEAUTIFUL jewellery, including a bangle from my parents, which says :

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams - live the life you've imagined"-- Henry Thoreau


And a stunning ring with a pink gem from my Grandma! I also got some money from Aunts, Uncles and my Nan & Grandad.

No comments:

Post a Comment