Friday 24 August 2012

Finding the right iD

Nike iD that is!

A more light hearted post than the last; I have decided to treat myself to a brand new pair of running shoes after the Oxford Half Mara as a reward for making it to the finish line alive!


Probably a bit too bright but hey they're mine!


I will be having the last 2 weeks after the half off from running (with the exception of maybe a mile or so a day) before starting running properly again over Christmas. In January I will then be training for the Colchester Half Marathon which will be on March 17th 2013 apparently!! =D

So, what do you think of my future Bad Boys?



Fancy giving it a bash yourself and coming up with your own style trainer? Then simply mix it up over on the Nike iD site found here! Enjoy amigos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment