Monday 5 March 2012

Times are Changing!

Post number 3 today! :)
I just wanted to talk a little about the changes on my blog:
It's a little more girly! I love my pastel colours, and coming into Spring, I thought it was apt to change the look of my blog... Plus I am easily bored so until I find the right fit, it may still change!
♥ Vintage Chic: I am very into my florals and tea cups etc right now, and anything slightly flowery or vintage will probably feature on the blog.
♥ Positivity: I'm OOZING with it at the moment and hope to share the happiness and lurrve online with you guys!
♥ Give-aways! I will be doing the occasional give away to all my gorgeous followers, so if you want in, follow my blog and comment on the post! :D
"If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living." -- Gail Sheehy
                             Image

No comments:

Post a Comment