Tuesday 6 March 2012

Rainbow Hair!

It's common knowledge that I have dyed my hair pretty much every shade of red/orange and ginger as well as a blonde, brunette and the accidental black! So after someone found my blog by googling the colour of Ariel's (The Little Mermaid) hair, I thought I'd do a bit of a collage of all my hair colours! Just for kicks! ;)

 Image
Yeah I know I'm A TOTAL POSER!!! But less now than when I was 15/16 years old! :P
Well that's the gist of my insane hair and the colours I've dyed it! Feel free to let me know which one you like best, and let me know what the craziest thing you've done to your hair is!! :)

4 comments:

  1. The best colour I think is the third photo in the third row :D But you are soo pretty even as a blonde! And with the Ariel's red! OH goodness you're sooo pretty in every single one of them!
    The craziest thing I did to my hair was to dye my fringe and ends pink! Loved it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Thank you chica, Wow pink!! You should definitely post a picture! =D Sadly my exciting days are over and I am trying to be more sensible with "natural colours" so I'm investing in multi-coloured extensions! =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best colours are the second one in the top row and the second one in the middle row (especially the curliness!)
    Plus I love the red and you can even pull off black!
    Excited to see the multi-coloured extensions too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. god damn, you're so pretty!! Absolutely love the bright red :D xx

    ReplyDelete