Tuesday 16 August 2011

I hate admitting I'm wrong.....

So I took into account want Mr Arrogant said and thought I'd try taking up his advice.... So I let go and managed to free fall into... Well into a lot of fun! :D





I don't know what was holding me back but I have to admit that Mr Arrogant was right (and he's gonna LOVE that I've just said that) and as a result, I feel refreshed, less worked up and strangely euphoric. So I guess what I'm trying to say, and so was Mr Arrogant, that you shouldn't be scared of letting go... Embrace what you're scared of. After all, it could lead to something you never imagined could be so good!! :) After all, when you get over your fear of yourself there's a whole new world of opportunities out there!! :P

On another note, I have spent the whole day doing housework, including hoovering, polishing and getting the bleach and marigolds out!! I'm SUCH a domestic goddess!! :P But I think it's safe to say that I don't need to go on my run today!! :) And on Thursday I get to tick off number 5 on my Single Girl's To-Do List!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there read your blog and totally agree keep in rocking girl!!

    ReplyDelete