Friday 20 September 2013

Fashion Snaps: The Style Tribe Column

It's no secret that I am a sucker for a good shoe. I've been known to battle it out with teens for shoes in the sale and even ordering from another country for that coveted pair of heels. *Le Sigh*
I was on the internet the other day searching for some fashion advice (because even classy gals like me need advice sometimes) and I came across something on the Glamour Magazine website called Style Tribe.

Style-Tribe-logo-250x250




Basically, a whole bunch of fashion bloggers gave their insights to the world of fashion, dolling out the advice and words of worldly wisdom when it comes to being all stylin' and such things.
1235263_10151595381496447_2029536036_n

So I was looking for advice on shoes, specifically heels, and who should I happen upon amongst these style tribers? Bangs and a Bun of course!! It's a well known fact that Bangs has awesome styling going on, with the dresses, the tights (Wolford, naturally) and of course, those heels-- a different pair every day! It's something I've always admired and wanted to pull off. I never really had the confidence to don a dress and a cracking pair of heels but now? I say let loose and break out the chic!!

I will be bringing you guys my very own fashion tips/advice/opinions, in my brand new Style Tribe Column. :D I don't expect you do all agree with my taste in fashion and I don't expect you to adopt my style. I am merely putting my thoughts on styles that I like, out on the interwebz!

No comments:

Post a Comment