Friday 19 July 2013

Only Young Drivers

Guess what!!!! I'm going to be writing for MONEY!! Yeahh man! I'm going to be an actual writer! Don't get me wrong this blog is my pride and joy but to actually get paid to write things down is a blooming miracle!

laptop_coffee2



So where is this completely amazing writing I here you plead? Well it's over on Only Young Drivers, which is a fantastic website giving all us youngsters the low down on the driving world and all things in it, whether it's a new type of course to take, some advice or a friendly warning about some of the dangers involved in driving!

Like many successful blogs, I will be a guest writer (and paid to do so) but unfortunately it's not something you can just apply for and I was approached directly through a mutual contact!

So from now on I will be over in the coffee shop, getting my nerd on about cars and stuff! ;) As soon as my first post goes up I'm sure I will let you all know!

When I started this blog, I never in a million years expected it to gain followers from all over the world, make people laugh (and cry) or gain recognition in any way. But to receive even a small writing job thanks to my little blog is more than I could ever have imagined and is the most amazing thing in the world-- when I was younger I used to spend hours writing stories and fact pieces about anything and everything, including talking fruit going on adventures! It is only now that I can truly say that I am, in fact, a writer! :D



So thank you each and every one of you who reads my blog, without you, I wouldn't have been able to reach a small part of one of my dreams! :)

Cate x

No comments:

Post a Comment