Sunday 2 June 2013

Feeling Sassy!

Surrounding yourself with people who make you feel good is the most important thing that I've learnt this year! Lately that's what I've been doing and I've really noticed a difference in my personal confidence levels!




Fighting fit: Over the last few weeks, I've been struggling a bit with food; I've not had much of an appetite due to the stress of exams and found myself not really eating much (by accident) but then when the scales started to go down, I got a kick out of it! Then every time I ate something, I felt a bit guilty! But having surrounded myself with people who say that it's okay to feel guilty about eating a cookie.. But it's more okay that I actually ate the cookie to start with, because having little treats is not a bad thing! So over the last few days, my appetite has returned to normal and I feel much better for it!

Feeling Pretty: Having people around you who exude confidence is bound to rub off eventually and so imagine my genuine surprise when for 3 days straight, I got up and thought that the girl in the mirror was actually kinda pretty! Yep, I am quite pretty (no Angelina Jolie but I'm not bad! ;) )...

Being Sassy: `Now repeat after me people "I am the nuts" because you are! Did you know that it's far more fun when you don't have a problem with saying that you are awesome? Well, people will want to hang out with you the less bitchy you are about yourself! Confidence is sexy, so be confident and have fun-- own it!

I have rediscovered my Sass! At last!! Something you don't know, but that I will do a more in depth post on next week, is that I relapsed into depression over Christmas and have been in treatment since February. I really feel like I'm getting back to myself (I even have the Twinings tea to prove it-- that's their catch phrase thing now in case you have no idea what I'm on about!) :)

curly 2

I shall leave you with a few things I'm rather liking right now, just because well, why not! They might interest you! ;)



5 Things I'm Jones-ing for Right Now: 

  • HATS:
I got a new bowler hat and I absolutely love it! It's my absolute favourite thing right now!


  • TRAVELLING:
I met someone who's just come back from China and Thailand last night.... Just got me even more excited about going to France! So many places to visit in life... I need a travel buddy, anyone game??!!! :D


  • GUYS ON MOTORBIKES:
There are 3 things I love about this-- firstly I love motorbikes, secondly I'm a fan of guys and lastly I have a thing for biking leathers! ;) For real though, my leather jacket is my baby, so what more could a girl want than a cute guy wearing a leather jacket, whilst riding one of the hottest vehicles ever created? ... Perhaps to be on the back of said motorbike, with said cute guy in said leather jacket... I'd never ask for anything else ever again! :P

Now there was a REAL man! *Swoon*
Now there was a REAL man! *Swoon*

  • GOING AU NATUREL:
I like the natural look at the moment a lot! By not wearing eye liner in the day time, I've found that my face looks more open, my eye brighter and actually I look happier! :) Yay for less make up!

  • NO MORE EXAMS:
As of Tuesday next week, I will be FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't have any more exams and that makes me unbelievably happy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment