Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Art of Reinvention, La Belle France and Melvita Times!


How do you manage to settle into your personality when you're still stuck in the toxic situation that changed who you were in the first place?!


As you may have noticed over the last year, things for me have been VERY up and VERY down! I haven't got along very well with my only flatmate and as a result have had a few health problems!
It sucks because I don't want to blame her, but without the drama and shit that she caused, I feel that I would have been able to cope with everything else that went wrong this year... Sadly, that wasn't the case and a large part of my problems were caused by the difficult situation I am in with her (but only for 2 more weeks!)

However, my point is, as a coping mechanism I have dyed my hair a number of different colours, took up new hobbies, such as my YouTube page, and had a bit of a wardrobe overhaul! Sadly, I didn't seem to be able to settle on any one style and wasn't feeling too comfortable in my own skin! Lucky me though-- I got my hair cut on a complete whim and I absolutely LOVE it and so from there my style appears to have settled.

new hat2

I'm wearing my new hat from Topshop (£20 but cheaper with student discount!) and my Ramones top from New Look (around £15 I think!).

As of late, I've been doing more natural looking make up so that when I go out on a night out, there's actually a difference in my make up! Plus, I find not wearing much eye liner in the daytime, makes my eyes look more blue and my lashes look longer! I also have the tiniest hoop ring in my nose piercing so it looks quite girly!

Essentially this post so far is almost the same as the last one but actually I do want to have a little chat about something else:
I'm moving to France on the 1st September!!!! :D
That's right people, I've finally got my dates through and am booking my flights in the next month! I'm actually going to be booking my flights for the Christmas holidays too as I don't want them to be expensive or to sell out! That would be a disaster!

I'm terrified but so excited at the same time! I cannot even begin to describe what kind of butterflies I get in my tummy when I think about moving there! :D

Lyon1

And FINALLY:

I'm doing a product review on Melvita's "3 Honeys Nectar" For lips and dry skin!

I love this product! It is gorgeous in scent, feel and usage! The price is amazing for the amount of product and the prompt delivery can only be described as impressive!
So let's get down to the nitty gritty:

PACKAGING: This little beauty comes in a little clear glass pot, with a white lid and green writing in both French and English.

COVERAGE: The actual balm itself is thick and is perfect for people with really dry skin/lips or if you just want something to leave on your lips to soak in over night! It lasts for hours on end before you need to reapply and even then, you won't find any flaky bits of skin lurking about!

FEEL: It's sooooo soft and smooth! I cannot get over how much I love the way this product feels on my lips... For want of a better term, I want to kiss my own lips! :P

EXTRAS: It smells of sweet sweet honey! Tastes like it too! And the best thing about it is how natural it is! :) Plus you get a pack of flower seeds to plant in the spring, free with your order! :P *I'm so easily pleased*

Get some of this stuff guys!!! =D
Get some of this stuff guys!!! =D


Packaging – 8/10

Product Coverage – 9/10

Product Feel – 10/10

Product Longevity – 10/10

Price: £9 to me screams 10/10

Head on down to the store in Coventry or hit up the website here! I promise you will not be disappointed by the goodies you find! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment