Tuesday 22 January 2013

Dipping into The Unknown

As you all know, I love to change my hair colour and pretty much sway between the reds and the blondes. I've been blonde for about a year now and I'm not going to lie, I'm bored already! :P

SO, I've been tempted to dip dye my hair since October but have been a little nervous about what it's going to turn out like. None of the home dye kits had the shade that I wanted and I can't afford a hair dresser! I've dabble in dip dye before with my hair extensions but this was my ACTUAL hair!! :O

Me with the Blonde and my blue dip dye hair extensions!
Me with the Blonde and my blue dip dye hair extensions!




So I kind of took the plunge on Sunday! I was feeling pretty down after being treated like crap by my flat mate and desperately needed something to change immediately. So I walked to Tesco, bought some dye and this amigos was the outcome:

What do you think?
What do you think?


I think it's a little inspired by the fact that I love ginger hair but couldn't decide between the blonde or Auburn! I really love my hair but would like to hear what you guys think! So leave me a comment and be as honest (but not nasty) as you like-- I promise not to cry or bitch about it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment