Wednesday 29 February 2012

Abesence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder...


It has been a LONG time: like 4 months long. But for relatively good reasons.........


  1. University is CRAZY, the amount of work I get is insane so it's been hard to blog!

  2. Hard Times, despite coming OFF my anti-depressants (mini-celebration dance!) I have been struggling with a few other personal problems, which I'm not ready to talk about just yet but will make a post in the future.

  3. LAZY BONES!!! Yeah okay so I probably have been a  little lazy so for that you can all give me a little slap on the wrist, but only a little one! :P

Okay so lets get down to it... What have I been up to in the last few decades that I've been away?

  • Changed my look completely: I'm blonde, I curl my hair and my style sways between a hippie and a rocker (hmm)

FIERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • I am writing a novel.... Uh yeah that's right, I am cracking out page after page of Chick-Lit (because that genre is FUN to write) with pen and paper! Hopefully to get it typed up and sent off to agents in time for Publishers to (naturally) snap up my work and publish it by summer! :D ... I'm a dreamer!

  • Belly Dancer!!!!!!!! Currently going hard with this little side project as I want to teach a beginners class at Uni in the up and coming years! :)

  • I make Jewellery! Specifically, Swarovski Crystal Jewellery such as ankle chains and earrings (even the occasional bracelet!)

 
Swarovski Crystal Fire Opal Ankle Chain


I made these <3 


  •  Just keep running: I have some new goals for Running but will do a more in depth post about this tomorrow! =)

So basically I've been up to a million and one things, creating havoc and generally bogging down my life with lots and lots of projects! :P That I love! ^_^

What have you guys been up to while I've been gone? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment